Bit of a mess on my desk this week- leftovers from yesterdays project for Hels Sheridans Sunday Stampers challenge I decided to have a go at- see post below this one.The old hair dye bottle contains watered down PVA, by the way. This particular brand has a screw-on top to the nozzle, which made it very re-usable!
Some little tags, that were slightly too large in the end, for the scale of the project, so they are waiting now for the right one to come along. Here I have strung them onto pearl string.
The only other thing I have for you this week, is some rolls of gold ribbon, from E-bay, so now I can start making some wedding samples for a friend. She wants Gold & white, and while white would be easy to buy & match up, gold was probably going to be harder, so I wanted to get as much as I would need before I even started. It would have been awful if she liked a particular ribbon I had used from my stash, then I couldn’t get any more.6 x 25yd rolls, £7.90, plus £1.05 p&p! Bargain!
Huge thank you to everyone who wished Ambrose well, he is looking much better this week. The swelling over his eye has gone down, he just has a bald ‘eyebrow’ now, where he’d scratched the fur off, lol. He isn’t complaining about his diet either, which has REALLY surprised me, eats his dried food just fine- picky creature. He gets lots of fresh water put down, however, he still prefers to go & drink out of the pond, or the birdbath! Makes you wonder about whats in tap water, when your cat prefers rainwater, lol.Oh, and I’m glad my sudden wake up when I fell out of bed amused a few of you- its the sort of thing that you even laugh at yourself afterwards.Well, I am off to visit the good folk of Lady Julias estate, have a fab WOYWW everyone.