A few bits & pieces on my desk today, firstly a card,
using CI 185, from Crafty Individuals. The two images are all one stamp, I just split it into two images. The background was chalked with blues & greens, then overstamped using Versafine Black. They were stuck onto thick card, then triple embossed. You need to have a heavy weight cardstock for your card base for this, as the images are quite heavy when finished, I also thought after that they would make good fridge magnets, fixed to the card with re-positionable glue dots. I punched the border strips from blue paper for the wide one, and green for the narrow one. The butterflies were punched from some paper I had used to roll my brayer off onto! I overstamped it with a swirl stamp, and added a sparkle embossing powder, then punched out 9 butterflies. Each butterfly is 3 joined at the wings to get a 3-D effect. I have no idea where the message stamp came from, sorry.
Here is the same image, this time in its original form. I stamped onto an alcohol ink background, matted & layered onto black, then another alcohol ink sheet, then black again.
I have tried for a close up here, so you can see the nib size, if you haven’t seen them yet. You just clip them onto the existing nib, and you get an ultra fine line. Apparently it is best to buy 1 for each colour group, so you don’t get ink crossover, and the recommendation seems to be to fit them to the widest nib. You can just unclip them anytime you want to use the wide end.
Ambrose is much better now, his ‘eyebrow’ has regrown, I shall post a picture later. Thanks to everyone for their good wishes to him :).
Now I am off to post this, and start my way around everyones desk. Happy Wednesday everyone, I shall get round everyone over the next few days.